28th to 30th AUG 2019
We participated in TICAD7.
The Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7)
We proposed a Japanese service industry franchise to African entrepreneurs.
130 business talks occurred in three days, and many businesses were born in Africa.
A new history of business in Africa and Japan has begun.
AIMING GLOBAL EXPANSION with FRANCHISING
- McDonald’s, Starbucks and Nando’s have successfully expand their businesses into the world in just over a decade or so.
- Franchise and expand your country’s business into the world.
- When your business is franchised and spread around the world, you will get not only love for your brand, but also the contract money and royalty fees from people around the world.
- Africa has products that are enthusiastically loved by people all around the world such as cocoa and coffee. Let’s build a global franchise brand that showcases these brilliant local products, and advance it into Europe and the USA!
- It is Africa’s turn next!
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT by FRANCHISING
- Franchise businesses account for a large percentage of the domestic B2C market in the USA, Japan as well as France in recent years.
- Franchising is a great strategy to promote small and medium enterprises. Through franchising, venture owners can learn business management and develop their company.
- Industrial development can take off in a domestic B2C market by introducing franchise systems. Following the great business model precisely can help achieve better quality living.
- Unlike FDI (Foreign Direct Investment), franchising is managed by domestic companies; therefore, both employment and the profit will remain within your country.
DEVELOP THE YOUTH and EXECUTIVES by FRANCHISING
- Franchise business is a perfect place to learn quality business management as it has standardised management, manufacturing and sales methods.
- Even young people with no experience in business can become independent in a short period of time by following the know-hows taught by the franchiser.
ENRICH YOUR COUNTRY by JAPAN-MADE FRANCHISING
- Franchising is a method for your domestic company to provide Japan-quality products and service to your domestic consumer
- Learn the Japanese-style management and build a company that values employees
- Japan-quality products and service
- Japanese-style management characterised by KANBAN
- Business stance that pursues employee’s purpose of life
- Harmonised and altruistic-minded management
Your country can learn and master all of these things above by franchising!