Crackers and okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake) with seafood
Characteristics from the customer’s point of view
- Squid and prawns get pressed in the thick iron plates right in front of you, and quickly changes to the crackers!
- Raw ingredients transform into crackers, just as they are.
- The fried crackers have various flavours, such as wasabi, soy sauce and spicy; it’s perfect for a snack or a nibble with drinks.
- Suitably priced as a little souvenir.
Characteristics of the business
- It’s popular in Hong Kong as well as in Japan.
- The hot iron plate is the attraction for the customers, and the fried crackers make the sales.
- Diverse seafood is the ingredient for the crackers.
- Popular local seafood in each country can be used to make crackers.
Initial investment cost: from USD250,000
Number of manager required: min. 1
Number of staff required: min. 3
FC headquarter information
TAKIDA International Co., Ltd.
Number of directly managed stores: 7
Number of FC stores: 2