Liaison Project by Okayama Kobo
Educational know-how to train craftworkers in only 5 days is excellent in this business.
Franchise a Japanese style bakery with the know-how to train bakers in 5 days!
Characteristic from the customer’s point of view
- A store that offers handmade, freshly baked breads from flour in-store
- Additive-free bread dough made with flour from Hokkaido, Japan
- You can buy freshly baked bread at any time of the day, as small batches are baked frequently throughout the day
- Of course, their bread is delicious, and it has the flavor that you will never get bored of, even if you eat it every day
Characteristic of the business
- Japanese style bakery is booming around the world
- Conventional chain bakeries often offer breads that are pre-baked in a central factory or use frozen bread dough, but Liaison Project will enable you to offer freshly baked breads that are made from scratch in-store
- In the bakery world, it is said that to train a professional baker will take 3- 5 years
- You can learn all about how to open a bakery in only 5 days with this breakthrough know-how
- Already over 200 stores have opened and succeeded with this method in the very competitive Japanese bakery world
- The founder of Liaison Project is a professional baker with more than 35 years of experience. He successfully quantified and manualised the process of the baker training
- Master franchise agreement to transplant all the know-hows that has been used to develop over 200 stores in Japan (master franchise agreement i.e. area franchise member development, training, business start-up guidance, how to franchise and manage your business)
- Initial investment: Please inquire as it depends on the size of the franchise area
- Number of management required: min. 3
- Number of staff required: min. 4
FC headquarters’ information
OKAYAMA KOBO, INC.
Number of directly managed stores: 2
Support store 200over