Clay pot Nagano Miso Ramen TAKESAN
Characteristics from the customer’s point of view
- “It is very rich miso ramen, but it actually has no animal products in it, and is healthy.”
- “Japanese traditional clay pot is used for the ramen. You can enjoy it till the last drop of soup.”
- “No animal products, no MSG; hence, the clean aftertaste and healthiness.”
- “Japan’s largest produced miso, Shinshu Miso, is generously used in the ramen.”
Characteristics of the business
- What’s good about Japanese ramen remains as it is, but vegetarians and vegans. can enjoy this ramen as well, since there is no animal product used.
- It is ramen yet there is no animal product used; as a result, purchasing ingredients will be at a low cost. The cost rate will be lower than regular ramen.
- Products that have many repeat customers.
Initial investment cost: from USD200,000 per store
Number of managers required: min. 1
Retail space required: 75sqm-150sqm
Number of staff required per store: min.4
FC headquarters’ information
Number of directly managed stores: 2
FC member stores: 0