Fluffy soufflé-like Japanese cheesecakes make waves in the world!
Characteristics from the customer’s point of view
- “UT (Uncle Tetsu) has small stores in railway stations, bustling streets or in shopping malls.”
- “There are ovens in each store and all the cheesecakes are prepared and baked there. You can buy a freshly baked cheesecake.”
- “The fluffy and soft sponge cake is sweet, but with little use of sugar.”
- “You can buy a whole cake at a reasonable price.”
Characteristics of the business
- An established brand
- The brand is already successful in countries in East Asia and South East Asia, Canada and Australia.
- There is no need to have a central kitchen as everything is made and sold in the store.
- Since it is a small store development, finding a location will be fairly easy. Opening multiple stores in a short period of time is achievable.
Initial investment cost: from USD300,000 per store
Number of managers required: min. 1
Retail space required: 60sqm-150sqm
Number of staff required per store: min. 6
FC headquarters’ information
Number of directly managed stores: 10
Number of FC stores: Over 100